- PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU.
- OTHER INFORMATION WE COLLECT.
- Organic Centrals’ USE AND DISCLOSURE OF COLLECTED INFORMATION.
- Your telephone number will be used to look up your myEasyScanBarcode and your Organic Central account (e.g., when you redeem mobile coupons at an Organic Central store location).
- Your location information will be used to add location information to your account, if applicable, to find an Organic Central store location near you, and to understand where our users are located.
- We will use your purchase history, related information, and your profile details (e.g., dietary preferences) to determine which mobile coupons we make available to you.
- Information submitted by you or otherwise collected in connection with the single sign-on functionality will be used to connect with the applicable social media platform and to enable you to sign in on the Website or App using your existing applicable social media account.
- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY.
The Services are not directed at, nor are they intended for use by, anyone under the age of thirteen (13). Sprouts do not knowingly collect or use information from children under thirteen (13) through the Services. Please contact us if you believe we have collected Personal Information about a child without consent from their parent or guardian so we can take action to prevent such access and to delete their Personal Information from our Services.
- ACCESS FROM OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES.
If you are visiting or using the Services from outside the United States, please be aware that Collected Information may be transferred to, stored in, and processed in the United States (where our and our suppliers’ servers and databases are located and operated). The data protection and related laws and regulations of the United States might not be as comprehensive as those in the country from which you are accessing the Services.
- INFORMATION SECURITY STANDARDS.
- ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION.
If you would like to review your Personal Information as it exists in our records, please contact Organic Central at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 302-660-8487. If you need to make changes to, but not purge, your Personal Information, you may do so by calling Organic Central or by phone at 302-660-8487, or by mail sent to Organic Central 2510 Kirkwood Hwy, Wilmington De 19805
- THIRD-PARTY SERVICES.
- YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS.
Shine the Light. As provided under California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, we provide our customers with the ability to “opt-out” of having their Personal Information shared with affiliated and non-affiliated third parties for their direct marketing purposes. You may opt-out of having your Personal Information shared with affiliated and non-affiliated third parties for their direct marketing purposes by contacting Organic Central at email@example.com. Rights Under the California Consumer Privacy Act. This section only applies to individuals who are residents of California under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) and other California privacy laws (together “California Laws”). Sprouts process Californian’s Personal Information in the following ways:
Personal Information We Collect
See “Personal Information We Collect From You” (Sec. 1), and “Other Information We Collect” (Sec. 2)
Categories of Information
Identifiers, Electronic Data, Inferred Data, Commercial Information, Health Information, Financial Information, Protected Characteristics
Purposes for Collection of Personal Information
Demographics and Evaluation and Improvement of the Services; Administer Sprouts business activities; Communicate with you; Customer service and make available coupons; Provide you with information and communications that you request.
Types of Third Parties with Whom We Share Personal Information
Third-Party Service Providers; Advertising Networks; Judicial Proceeding.
CCPA Rights. Under the CCPA, California residents have the following rights (“Rights”) listed below. Your Right to Access and Right to Deletion are not absolute and are subject to certain exceptions. For instance, we cannot disclose specific pieces of Personal Information if the disclosure would create a substantial, articulable, and unreasonable risk to the security of the Personal Information, your account with us, or the security of Sprouts’ systems of networks.
- Right to Know: California consumers have the right to request in writing the following information from a business:
- the categories of Personal Information we have collected about them in the preceding twelve (12) months;
- the categories of sources from which Personal Information is collected;
- the business or commercial purpose for the information collection;
- the categories of third parties with whom we have shared Personal Information, and the specific pieces of Personal Information we hold about an individual;
- The categories of Personal Information that we have sold in the preceding twelve (12) months, and for each category identified, the categories of third parties to whom it sold that particular category of Personal Information;
- The categories of Personal Information that we disclosed for a business purpose in the preceding twelve (12) months, and for each category identified, the categories of third parties to whom it disclosed that particular category of Personal Information.
- Right to Delete: California consumers have the right to have their Personal Information deleted unless the Personal Information is necessary for the business or service provider to:
- complete a transaction for which the Personal Information was collected, provide a good or service requested by the consumer or otherwise perform a contract between the business and the consumer;
- detect security incidents;
- protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity (or prosecute those responsible);
- debug to identify and repair functionality errors;
- exercise or ensure the right of another to exercise free speech or another legal right;
- comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act, which compels the production of or access to electronic communication information or electronic device information with a search warrant;
- engage in research in the public interest (if the consumer has provided informed consent);
- to enable solely internal uses aligned with the consumer’s expectations given their relationship with the business;
- comply with a legal obligation;
- otherwise use the information internally in a lawful manner compatible with the context in which the consumer provided it.
In the event we deny a deletion request based on one or more of the above exceptions, we will: (i) Inform you of the basis for the denial, including any conflict with federal or state law, or exception to the CCPA unless prohibited from doing so by law; (ii) Delete the Personal Information that is not subject to the exception; and (iii) Not use the Personal Information retained for any other purpose than provided for by that exception(s).
- Right to Opt-Out of Sale: Californian consumers have the right to opt-out of having their personal information sold.
Sprouts do not sell your Personal Information. For more information on how we use advertising networks, please review Section 2 above. Effectuating your California Privacy Rights. Californians can exercise their privacy rights by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org, calling us 302-660-8487. When a request is made, we may verify your identity to protect your privacy and security. Thus, upon receiving your request we will take measures to verify that the request is legitimate. These verification efforts may require additional information from you which may include information you have provided us in the past. For instance, if you have previously provided your name to us, we may ask you for other information (e.g., last four digits of your credit card, email address, phone number) so that we can match the new information you provide with the information we have. We may also use other verification methods as the circumstances dictate. If through reasonable efforts we are unable to verify your request to a reasonable degree of certainty, we will notify you and may be unable to effectuate your request. We will confirm receipt of your requests to know and to delete your information within ten (10) business days. This confirmation will include a description of our verification process and when you can expect a response or may indicate whether the request has already been granted or denied. We will respond to written rights requests within forty-five (45) days following receipt at the email, calling us at our toll-free number, or using our CCPA Request Form above. Please note that we are only required to respond to each customer twice per calendar year. Using an Authorized Agent. To assert your rights via an Authorized Agent (the “Agent”) under the CCPA, we require that your Agent provides a valid power of attorney asserting their right to act on your behalf, which satisfies the requirements of the California Probate Code sections 4121 to 4130. Please note that if a power of attorney cannot be provided, we reserve our rights under the CCPA Final Regulations at Section 999.326(a) to request additional information such as (i) confirmation you have provided the Authorized Agent to act on your behalf; (ii) verification of your identity with us; and (iii) direct confirmation from you that the entity seeking to assert your CCPA rights is an Authorized Agent acting with your permission.
- Nevada Do Not Sell Disclosure.
Nevada law entitles you to request that we refrain from the sale of your personal information to an entity, for the entity to further sell the information to additional organizations or persons. We do not sell your personal information according to Nevada law. If you have a question, concern, or request concerning your personal information under Nevada law, please contact us at Customerservice@Organiccentralinc.com for more information or to exercise your rights. We will reply to any request within sixty (60) days of receipt. We may extend this request for not more than thirty (30) days if we determine the extension is reasonably necessary, and in which case we will notify you of our intent to invoke the extension.
- CONTACT US.